Guidelines for Republishing Russia Matters Content
Russia Matters was founded in 2016 with a mission: to advance a deeper understanding of U.S.-Russia relations among America’s policymaking community and concerned public. To that end, we invite readers to share our high-caliber content, including RM’s exclusive reports and analyses.
- Include a prominent attribution to Russia Matters as the source and link back to the original at RussiaMatters.org.
- Retain the hyperlinks used in the original content.
- Do not change the meaning of the article in any way.
- Get an ok from us for non-substantive changes like partial reprints or headline rewrites and inform readers of any such modifications (e.g., This article first appeared on the Russia Matters website with the headline “Russian Election Interference in Trump’s Own Words”).
- Let us know about the reprint and send a link!
Please note that Russia Matters cannot grant permissions for third-party content, including articles, photographs and other materials not produced by our team.
These guidelines also apply to translations.
Questions? Email us at [email protected].